NHUMAN Consulting, in order to manage all kinds of risks to our information security and information assets;
Considering corporate information, participant and customer data (financial data, personal information, demographic information, etc.) valuable and critical and fulfilling the obligations required by laws regarding information security,
To provide the necessary infrastructure and to take the necessary security measures in order to ensure that the IT services used in the realization of our corporate activities continue uninterruptedly, and that access to personal and private data can only be accessed by authorized persons,
To document and continuously improve our information security management system in a way that fulfills the requirements of the ISO/IEC 27001 standard,
To comply with all legal regulations and contracts related to information security,
To systematically manage risks to information assets,
we are committed.
As NHUMAN Consulting, we attach utmost importance to the security and privacy of your personal data. Acting as “Data Controller” within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (KVKK); collection, storage, processing of personal data, transfer in accordance with the legislation, how long it will be stored, rights of data owners, etc. This information text has been prepared to clarify that such responsibilities are implemented within the framework of the provisions of the legislation.
COLLECTION, PROCESSING, PROCESSING PURPOSE AND TOOLS OF PERSONAL DATA
NHUMAN Consulting can process personal data in order to continue its activities and in line with the principles and procedures stipulated by other laws and regulations related to KVKK. Personal data regarding our stakeholders are collected by NHUMAN Consulting units, website, social media, etc., either directly or indirectly. may be collected in written, oral or electronic form. Personal data obtained within the scope of KVKK can be processed for the following purposes:
- Fully and duly fulfillment of contractual and legal obligations
- Planning of human resources processes and execution of activities
- Planning and control of information and information security processes
- Performing quality and standard inspections and improvements
- Ensuring the security of the institution and personnel
- Developing and diversifying the support and services provided
- Evaluating and responding to suggestions/wishes/complaints and requests to be conveyed by the stakeholders and visitors of the institution through all kinds of channels, and to carry out improvement studies in accordance with the notifications.
METHOD OF COLLECTION AND LEGAL REASON OF PERSONAL DATA As stated in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law;
- Explicit consent of the person concerned, in cases where explicit consent is required,
- clearly stipulated in the law,
- Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract,
- It is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation,
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right,
- Provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, etc. Based on their status and the duty and authority given by paragraph (t) of Article 234 of the Presidential Decree No. 4;
From the relevant persons during the contact and/or establishment of the legal relationship with NHUMAN Consulting and during the continuation of the said relationship, Call center, camera and audio recording, application forms, websites, membership and contact forms, internet, mobile applications, websites, provided that they are from third parties and legal authorities, including solution partners with whom NHUMAN Consulting has cooperation or contract 2/3 relationship. collects personal data within the framework of the provisions of Articles 5, 6 and 8 of the Law through e-bulletin registration forms, cookies, social media and other public channels or organized trainings, meetings, organizations and similar events. Personal data collected through these methods can be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in article 2 of this text, within the framework of the processing conditions of personal data and special quality personal data of the Law.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
In case of transfer of the collected personal data to the country and abroad NHUMAN Consulting acts in accordance with the provisions defined in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law. In order for NHUMAN Consulting to carry out its services more effectively and fulfill legal requirements, in necessary cases, authorized public institutions and organizations in the country, law enforcement, courts and enforcement offices, legally authorized private legal persons, related parties, within the scope of relevant laws, regulations and protocols. third-party real and legal persons, service providers and their officials, project partners, suppliers and support service providers.
THE RIGHTS OF THE RELATED PERSON WITH THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED WITHIN THE SCOPE OF KVKK Relevant persons applying to NHUMAN Consulting pursuant to Article 11 of the Law;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To request the deletion, destruction or anonymization of personal data in case the reasons requiring the processing of personal data disappear in order to be evaluated within the principles of purpose, duration and legitimacy, and to request the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to this result in case of a result against them in case the processed personal data is analyzed through automated systems,
- He has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case his personal data is processed unlawfully and in case of damage due to this reason.
IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT FOR YOUR REQUESTS:
Your requests within the scope of Article 11 of the KVKK "regulating the rights of the data subject", by adding the documents identifying the identity information in accordance with the "Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller". NHUMAN Consulting, Justice Mah. Manas Bulvarı No:39 Folkart Towers B Tower Floor:31 Bayraklı/İzmir firstname.lastname@example.org You can send it to the address with a secure electronic signature. The Relevant Person must clearly and comprehensibly state the requested issue in the application to be made to use the above-mentioned rights. Information and documents related to the application must be attached to the application. 3 / 3 Applications to be made within this scope will be accepted following the identity verification to be made by us, and your requests regarding your rights will be finalized as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. In case the application is answered in writing or through recording media such as CD and flash memory, the processing fee specified in Article 7 of the "Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller" may be charged. You can reach NHUMAN Consulting via the contact information given below.
Adalet Mah. Manas Bulvarı No:39 Folkart Towers B Kule Floor:31 Bayraklı/İzmir
0232 390 91 97
0535 624 90 35