What is job stress:
It is the sum of the imbalances between the work demanded of the person and the resources that the person can use to cope with these demands (ILO, 2016).
What is Applied Stress Management Training:
Applied stress management training is a practical training that aims to define the effect of stress in our daily life, working life and relationships and to gain skills that will help manage the negative effects of stress.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
According to Gallup data (2022);
- Çalışanların %60’ı stres sebebiyle işteyken duygusal olarak kopuk,
- %19’u ise sürekli olarak “berbat veya acınası” hissettiğini ifade etti.
According to Colonial Life data (2019);
- Çalışanların %41’i stresin onları daha az üretken hale getirdiğini, %33’ü daha az bağlı hale getirdiğini, %15’i ise stres nedeniyle yeni bir iş aradığını ifade etti.
According to Health and Safety Executive (HSE) data (2019);
- İş yeri stresinin en yaygın nedenleri iş yükü (%44), destek eksikliği (%14) ve işteki değişikliklerdir (%8).
- In addition, 12.8 million working days are lost annually due to work-related stress, depression and anxiety.
In this training, the definition of stress, its psychological aspects and factors affecting its formation, the relationship between stress and performance, discovering sources of stress and the effects of stress are discussed. In addition, stress management skills, strategies for coping with potential stress, case studies and applications are also discussed, and it is aimed that employees gain the necessary knowledge and skills to cope with stress in their daily lives. Training helps employees improve their quality of life by giving them a new perspective on coping with stress. It can also be given face-to-face or online.
Your employees can understand stress better and learn the application steps in stress management and manage the factors that cause stress in a healthy way; Contact us for more successful and happier employees by increasing performance, motivation, efficiency and productivity.
For your corporate program requests, tell us in detail what you want.
Learn more about Psychological Health and Safety with e-Learning